Where do I send my appeal request?

You can file your appeal in person, by mail, or electronically. Appeals may be mailed or hand-delivered to:

MS Board of Tax Appeals
501 N. West Street, Suite 601
Jackson, MS 39201

Appeals may be filed electronically as follows:

FAX: 601-359-2923
OR via ExecutiveDirector@bta.ms.gov

You must mail or hand-deliver an original and three copies of your appeal even if you file electronically.

Woolfolk State Building | 501 N. West Street, Suite 601, Jackson, MS 39201
Phone: 601-359-6604 | FAX: 601-359-2923